What is Mircordermabrasion? Microdermabrasion is one of the best preventative and corrective treatments for acne, problem and aging skin. A unique method of exfoliation and stimulating collagen production. Microdermabrasion provides a gradual and gentle removal of a layer of the epidermis and dermis to encourage new healthy cell growth with gives you younger, tighter looking skin. Excellent results are seen after just one treatments however a series of 6 sessions is recommended for lasting results.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- gives the skin a smooth silky feel
- aids in preventing and minimizing blackheads and large pores.
- evens out skin tone (eneven pigmentation or poor skin texture)
- helps to prevent breakouts and dehydration on the surface of skin
- fine lines
- mild Acne Scars
- optimum skin cars!
Contraindications of Microdermabrasion
- Pregnancy, Diabetes, Active herpes (cold sore) outbreak, Open or raised skin lesions, pigmented solar kertoses, current laser or glycolic acid treatments, current use of prescription medications:
- Anti-coagulants, Accutanme or Noraccutane ( must be discontinured for 6 months prior to micordermabrsion, or as directed by a physician)
- Benzoyl peroxide (must be discontinued for 1 month before microdermabrasion)
- Prescription antibiotics (must be discontinued for 1 month before microdermabrasion)
- Current use of external skin care products containing: Salicylic acid, Retinol A, AHA(alpha-hydroxy acid)
The above must be discontinued at least 1 week prior to microdermabrasion
MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL 40 min $75
Helps address problem areas including skin pigmentation, clogged pores, lines and wrinkles. Gently rmoves a layer of the epidermis. Includes Hydra elixir and masque to soothe and hydrate the skin
MICRO PLUMP FACIAL 80 min $125
Preventative and corrective for aging skin. The combination of micro and light allows maximum facial and muscle rejuvenation, increases cell renewal and collagen production, soothes redness and lifts sagging muscles. Includes Bio Energetic elixir and masque to soothe and hydrate the skin.
MICRO ACNE WITH PURLIGHT 80 min $125
Diminishes scars and evens skin texture. PureLight kills bacteria that are responsible for acne, and helps sebaceous glands return to their natural state. Includes Stabilizing elixir and reaffirming masque to absorb impurities and hydrate the skin.
MICRO DERMALIFT 95 min 155
Helps address the problem of aging, sagging skin around neck and jowls, and sagging skin around neck and jowls, and pleats that form in the neckline. Stimulates and re-educates the muscles to lift and restore facial contour for healthier, younger looking skin and a smoother neckline.
After any mircrodermabrasion treatment, you may experience one or more of the following:
- Tingling sensation are tightmess of skin (like a wind burn or sun burn)
- Mild swelling
These sensations are normal. and will resolve within hours to a couple of days. You may experience flaking, peeling and dryness of the skin – usually on the 3rd or 4th days after the treatment. This is normal.
To help get the most our of your treatments, please follow thest instructions.
- Immediately after the treatments, apply moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 30, and reapply during the day as needed, especially if you are going to be outdoors
- Keep skin well hydrated Drink plenty of water and apply a good daily and nightly moisturizer.
- Avoid sun beds for at least one weeks
- Avoid any chemical peel or AHA (alpha-hydroxy-acid) treatments for three weeks
- Avoid swimming in a chlorinated pool the day of the treatment
- Avoid saunas and whirlpools
The bet results are observed over time, after a series of weekly treatments (from 5 -12). After the series, maintenace treatments once a month will help to keep your skin looking healthy.
Make sure your have scheduled your next appiontment, to maximize the benefit from the treatment.